Ray B. Gliner
Email [email protected]
- J.D., University of California, Berkley, School of Law at Boalt Hall, 1985
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois, 1982
“My goal is to help clients navigate the real estate transaction process and achieve their goals by providing the highest quality service in the most efficient way possible.”
For 30 years, Ray has represented landlords in various complex lease provisions, including lease takeover provisions, extensive overlapping expansion and contraction rights, and build-to-suit work letter/construction and related commencement date issues. He has successfully completed major leasing deals totaling more than 10-million square feet over the past 10 years. His practice also includes property management issues, broker listing and registration agreements, and related contract negotiations. On the tenant side, Ray represents office, industrial, and retail tenants in a wide range of lease negotiations and transactions, including pass-through, subleasing and assignment issues, sale/lease-backs, leases with purchase options, and contracts for tenant improvements.
Ray has participated in numerous real estate industry seminars and conventions. He has also authored several chapters in the California Continuing Education of the Bar Office Leasing Guide.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Conner’s Cause for Children, Board of Directors
- “Best Lawyers in America — San Diego,” Real Estate Law, Best Lawyers (US News & World Report) (2018-2019)
- San Diego Super Lawyers, Real Estate (2009 – 2018)
- “Top Attorney,” Real Estate and Construction Transactional, San Diego Daily Transcript (2010 – 2012)
- AV Preeminent Rating, Real Estate / Real Property Law, Martindale-Hubbell