- Paralegal Studies Certificate, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A., Guidance Counseling, Loyola Marymount University
- B.S., Sociology, Philosophy, University of La Verne
In her role as a paralegal, Theresa assists in transactional deals including compiling closing documents to escrow, creating closing binders for clients and title review. She also is a key player of the firm’s marketing team in the Los Angeles office, assisting with everything from day-to-day projects to major firm-hosted events.
“The CGS3 team is an excellent group of attorneys, paralegals and staff that I am proud to be a part of. We strive to deliver the results our clients expect and deserve.”
Theresa earned her Paralegal Certificate from University of California, Los Angeles. In addition, she holds a Masters in Guidance Counseling from Loyola Marymount University and a B.S. in Sociology and Philosophy from the University of La Verne. Prior to joining CGS3, Theresa was a guidance counselor and event planner at the UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate.
Community & Professional Involvement
- UCLA Ziman Center Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG), Board Member
- The Fulfillment Fund, Mentor