Email [email protected]
- D., University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- A., English, Boston University
Rising star Stephanie Sweat has gained a stellar track record in the real estate industry over the last few years, working as a real estate associate at high profile firms including Shepard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP in Costa Mesa, California.
In representing a range of entities – from investors to tenants to developers – Stephanie has accrued a wealth of hands-on experience negotiating and closing commercial real estate deals, including leases, acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions, and mezzanine and mortgage loans.
Through her time as a judicial law clerk for the Supreme Court of Nevada and her wide-ranging background in real estate finance, acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing and development, Stephanie has developed a keen eye for detail and a persistence to attain excellence – making her a valued member of the CGS3 Los Angeles team.
Representative transactions include:
- Represented industrial REIT in various acquisitions and disposition throughout the USA.
- Represented institutional tenant in the negotiation of multiple anchor tenant lease for an innovative grocery store concept.
- Representing REIT in development of raw land and disposition to homebuilders.
Professional & Community Involvement
- NAIOP Developing Leaders (2018-Present)