Paralegal / IT Services
Email [email protected]
- Legal Technology Certificate, National Society for Legal Technology
- Certificate in Professional Development, Community of Legal Innovators
- Paralegal Certificate, University of California San Diego
- Brainspace Analyst Certificate
When it comes to making things run smoothly, June Hunter is the person you want on your team. Equipped with a powerful combination of IT systems expertise and legal experience, June has a unique capability for recognizing and resolving the complex technology issues encountered in a law firm environment.
As a paralegal, she provides both transactional and litigation support and is instrumental in the implementation of discovery plans, including data analysis and the creation of databases or other review systems for legal personnel.
“My goal is to anticipate problems before they arise and find effective ways to keep CGS3 at the forefront of law firm technology.”
A graduate of the ABA-approved Paralegal Studies program at UC San Diego, June has worked in the legal field her entire career in roles such as a legal secretary, paralegal, litigation support, and computer software trainer. Her industry experience and talent has made her a go-to provider of clear, hands-on training for other legal professionals in how to effectively use legal software.
In addition to serving on the Board for the San Diego Paralegal Association, June volunteers as a Paralegal Mentor for the San Diego Paralegal Association and is an active member of American Association for Paralegal Education, Women in eDiscovery and the ESI Forum. She also teaches computer skills courses for UC San Diego’s Paralegal Studies Program.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Association of Legal Technologists, Member
- American Association for Paralegal Education, Member
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA), Board Member (2018 – present)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA), Paralegal Mentor
- Women in eDiscovery, San Diego Chapter
- San Diego ESI Forum
- American Bar Association, Member
- “Top Tech Awards” Nominee, San Diego Business Journal (2020)
- “Paralegal of the Year, 1st Runner Up,” California Alliance of Paralegal Associations (CAPA) (2019)