Email [email protected]
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Government, Cornell University
A master technician, Brian Kintz makes the most complicated real estate deals manageable. Brian is a bright, creative thinker who is committed to streamlining the way he delivers legal services to better respond to client needs. His success in creating greater client value was recognized in 2014 when he was named a Young Influential by the San Diego Daily Transcript.
“The benefit of a smaller environment is that it allows us to be more nimble, which promotes creative thinking and better results for clients.”
With nearly 20 years of experience, he focuses his practice on a broad range of commercial real estate deals. He represents landlords and tenants in the leasing and disposition of office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use developments. Brian’s practice also involves real estate finance and development, with an emphasis on transactions for developers, capital providers, and investors in commercial and residential projects.
Professional & Community Involvement
- NAIOP, San Diego Chapter Education Committee Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Real Property Law Section Member
- Children’s Dental Health Association of San Diego, Board of Directors Member
- San Diego Super Lawyers, Real Estate (2015-2019)
- “Young Influential,” San Diego Daily Transcript (2014)