Services > Management
Balancing Risks and Rewards
Whether your goal is to manage a property to generate income over the long term or to stabilize a property for sale, CGS3 leverages its extensive commercial real estate experience and industry relationships to help you address and resolve the range of issues that can arise with building operations, tenant relations and related property management matters.
Across office, industrial, retail and mixed-use properties, we help clients develop and maintain strong business relationships with their brokers, property managers, consultants, service providers and existing tenants through the negotiations of a variety of commercially responsible and yet protective agreements pertaining to the management of real property, such as property management agreements, listing agreements, service provider agreements, and lease modification agreements.
Learn more about our integrated commercial real estate services.
- Business and real estate negotiations
- Ownership interests
- Dissolution of business entities
- Breaches of contract and business torts
- Workouts and foreclosure of distressed property
- Landlord/tenant lease disputes
- Construction disputes
- Easements and other real property interests
- Land use decisions by public entities
- Employment agreements and issues
- Insurance claims
- Holders of personal guarantees
- Unlawful Detainers