Rising star Collin Waring grew up in a real estate family, and witnessed first-hand the challenges, complexities and uniqueness of every real estate transaction – as well as the importance of retaining excellent outside legal counsel. Collin brings to CGS3 an old-school, client-first approach to each matter he handles, along with an inherent appreciation for the risks, time sensitivities and business objectives that every deal entails.
Committed to exceeding his clients’ expectations, Collin has built a strong real estate law practice in a relatively short time, gaining experience in retail, industrial, office and other types of commercial properties. His growing expertise includes the acquisition, disposition and leasing of retail, office, industrial and multi-family properties. Collin advises clients on variety of commercial, operational and corporate agreements and transactions affecting their businesses, including licensing agreements, operating agreements, subscription agreements and private placement memorandums.
“I am personally invested in the outcome and success of each deal and want nothing more than to see the client happy with the end result.”
Representative matters include:
- The acquisition of portfolio of 35 gas stations in locations across California
- The acquisition and ground leasing of a portfolio of properties for a national quick-service restaurant company in locations across the United States
- The acquisition and development of new locations and expansions of a national retailer in the Southeastern United States
- The acquisition of new renewable wind and solar projects in locations across the United States
- The disposition of a hotel in San Francisco
- The sale and leaseback of an industrial property in Los Angeles
- Construction financing for a national hotel in Colorado
- Construction financing for a mixed-use multi-family development in West Hollywood
Professional & Community Involvement
- NAIOP Developing Leaders, San Diego Chapter